Tuesday, November 29, 2011

DOES GOD STILL HEAL PEOPLE TODAY?




Watch this short video clip -- and tell me now -- Does God still heal people today?


This video was filmed just this past Sunday at Cross Point Church in Paola, KS, where my son, Rusty is Lead Pastor.  God is moving in a supernatural way in every service at this church (located just south of Kansas City).  For more information on this church go to their Web site (click link):  Cross Point


I've seen firsthand the mighty hand of a loving God heal people in Kenya -- blind eyes opened -- limp limbs restored -- crippled legs healed -- hearing restored -- yes !   I've seen two people, just this year, get up out of wheelchairs, here in the USA, in my services!  To God be all the glory!


In this age of skepticism, it's good to know that God still works "in mysterious ways, HIS wonders to perform...."


What healing do you need?  What miracle do you need?  Today could be your day.


In 2005, I was personally diagnosed with "Waldenstroms" -- a cancer of the blood ---  today, I am healed by the grace and power of God! Yes, I have walked through the "valley" -- but the Lord gave me a promise -- "I shall live, and not die, and declare the works of the Lord" (Psalm 118:17) -- I know HE lives -- and I know HE heals!


Let me pray for you right now - as you read this prayer -- release your faith for a "touch" from the Master:


"Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, Son of God, I pray right now for my friends who are reading this prayer and are believing YOU for a touch from your hand.  I take authority over every sickness and disease that plagues their body.  I rebuke the Devil in Jesus name, and command the healing to come forth in their body.  Sickness GO in Jesus name!  
Disease GO in Jesus name! 
Cancer, GO in Jesus name!
Be healed in Jesus name - NOW!"


Lift up your voice and begin to Praise the Lord!  You are healed in Jesus name!  


Let me know what God is doing in your life!  Be blessed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pastor Don let me tell you something!! The Holy Spirit is moving mightly in our services. This is just one examply of it. You talk about the miracles in Kenya, well I speak miracles at CrossPoint. Pastor Rusty said something in a board meeting about having so and so come and inpart what they operate in, in his life. Odd he should say that because I was thinking the same thing for me next time you come. Let me tell you another thing,,, your anointing and those that came to your church, and places you may have taken your son to has fallen on him. We don't have to go to Africa to see the Holy anointing,,,,,we see Him here!!

Don Railey said...

I'm excited to hear of the supernatural at work in Kansas! That's why I posted this blog ... and posted the video....keep video taping the testimonies and I'll help "tell the world" what God is doing! You are so right -- you don't have to go to Kenya to see miracles -- the miracles are HERE right now!!! Praise God!